PRESS RELEASE: Bayelsa State Government Teachers Employment
Following the approval of the state government on the employment of teachers into the state public secondary schools
All is now set to kick start the recruitment process.
The Bayelsa State Post Primary Schools Board is therefore calling on qualified applicants with education related degrees( B.ed, B.Sc. Ed) to send in their applications .
The exercise which is scheduled to hold from 21st through 25th August, 2023 will be according to Local Government Areas As scheduled below:
- Day 1. Monday 21st August 2023 ..............Yenagoa and Kolokuma/Opokuma LGAs
- Day 2. Tuesday 22nd August, 2023..............Sagbama and Ogbia LGAs
- Day 3. Wednesday 23rd August, 2023 ...........Nembe and Ekeremor LGAs
- Day 4. Thursday 24th August, 2023 .............Brass and Southern Ijaw LGAs .
- Day 5. Friday 25th August, 2023 .................Spill overs from previous days.
Applicants should please note the following:
- All applications should be addressed to the Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Board.
- All applications should be typed and not handwritten.
- All applications should be attached with:
- -curriculum vitae
- -academic credentials
- -birth certificate or statutory age declaration
- -local government identification letter.
The exercise will commence from 9am to 5pm each day.
Applicants should strictly
Adhere to the stipulated dates and time please.
The Executive Chairman High Chief Millionaire Asangba on behalf of the Board Members , Permanent Secretary, Management and staff uses this medium to appreciated the Governor of Bayelsa State , Senator Douye Diri for his commitment and dedication to Secondary Education in the state, noting that this recruitment will boost the education sector and improve learning outcomes in the state.
High Chief Millionaire Asangba
Post Primary Schools Board (PPSB).