FORGOT YOUR JAMB EMAIL OR PASSWORD? SEE HOW TO RESET IT [UPDATED!!]
A friend have been asking me this question and I decided to make some research and this is what I have gotten. Please read carefully and you will be able to reset your password and be able to recover your Email as well.
If you forgot your JAMB password or email address, you’ll be limited from doing several things. In this guide, you’ll learn how to retrieve or reset your JAMB profile login details.
After creating your JAMB profile using your mobile device, you’ll receive a profile code. With that profile code, you can purchase your ePIN at any vendor or approved CBT centre. Also, you need to complete your profile registration at an approved CBT centre.
While completing your registration, you’ll need to create a login detail, which is usually an email address and password.
Now, a lot of people forget those login details. But, so long as you remember certain things, you can retrieve it.
HOW TO RECOVER/RESET JAMB PASSWORD
- Visit the JAMB eFacility forgot password page using this link .
- Enter the email address and the date of birth you filled in during registration and click on “Get password reset link“.
- login to your email account and click on click on the reset link (If you don’t see the message in your inbox, also check your spam mails).
- The reset link will redirect you to the JAMB portal and ask you to choose a new password. Do that and login to your account using the password you newly created.
Note: When you finish the steps above, you may receive a message telling you “We are sorry, the page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable.”. Please do not worry about the message. Just go ahead and check your email inbox for the password reset link.
HOW TO RECOVER JAMB EMAIL ADDRESSI want to believe you created your account using Gmail. If you did, then follow the steps below to recover your lost email address:
- Visit the Gmail username recovery page and enter the phone number you used in creating your account.
- You’ll be asked a few questions, make sure you provide correct answers to those questions.
- If you do, Gmail will provide the email address you’re searching for.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW?
One thing you should know is that JAMB doesn’t provide a platform for E-mail recovery, so you go through Gmail to recover your email account. And the only thing you can get back from JAMB is your password.
So if you can’t retrieve your email, then there’s no way you’ll be able to reset your JAMB profile password because a recovery mail will be sent to your mail and not your phone number.
Post a Comment